A note from your not so average Dad

My Dad is a CHARACTER. Leaves me amazing messages on my voicemail, and has a great southern drawl. He sends me letters of all sorts, but to give you a better idea of how/who he is, I really should start with one of this recent letter that he sent after I decided to go to law school. Prepare yourself!

Dear William,

Most politicians are lawyers, and rhetoric is their manner of communication, too. The politician and the schizophrenic are opposites, the politician continually talking about images that join him with his listeners, the schizophrenic speaking with a kind of anti-rhetoric which is dissociated from anyone and everyone. A hermit is called a simple schizophrenic.

Love, Dad


Nothing like a little crazy to make your day brighter! :) Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts