Alaskan cruise picture show

I'm sorry. I tried. I really did. I just couldn't edit any more photos out of the lineup. So don't feel bad if you don't look at all of them!


A porcupine in a tree! Who knew?


Gorgeous waterfall at Mendenhall Glacier.


Mendenhall Glacier itself.



An adorable, but still deadly baby bear.


The happy travelers.


Emerald Lake in the Yukon territory of Canada. One of the most untouched paces I have ever seen.


Port in Skagway, AK.


Iceberg! Dead Ahead!


The glacier at the end of the the Tracy Arm Fjord. Yes, it really is that blue.


Hiking UP Dear mountain in Ketchikan with my handsome hiker.


Moss. This one goes out to Mamacita.


Ketchikan is in a northern rain forest and every inch of that hike was beautiful.


More beautiful scenery on the hike.


The reward at the top of the hike.



Sailing away from Ketchikan.


The old downtown in Ketchikan is one giant boardwalk.


Comments

Popular Posts