What I have been up to

Hello to all you faithful followers (a.k.a Mom)!

Sorry I didn't get around to posting anything this weekend. I had lots of ideas like a recipe for homemade ramen (but, I didn't have my camera and who wants to cook something when you can't see a picture of it first) to, well, I think that was my only idea. Oh well.

I am headed off to the Columbia River this week to squeeze fish. That's biologist lingo for field work involving fish. I am helping out two of my lab-mates, one of whom is B, my roommate. I should really finish packing instead of writing this post. Alas, these are the trials and tribulations of a procrastinator. I will try to get a couple of posts in this week about the work going on down there. I will also try to get some good pictures of the Coho salmon for ya. You just can't live in the PNW without some blogs related to salmon, right?

Well, I really must go. I am going to be eating these two delicious soups this week: A broccoli soup from Orangette and a Cauliflower soup from a review on 101 Cookbooks. I made both of them last night and they are killer. If you want to be just like me you should make them and eat them all week long too.

Comments

Popular Posts