That's my jam



This song is my new jam. I have it on a continuous loop on my ipod right now. It is my inspiration at the gym. I can't help but make my feet go faster when it plays.


Jessie James is a little like Christina Aguilera, but country. This song is probably meant for teenagers and is full of cliche's like "don't matter what you wearin', it's about the way you wear it. " I can't help but to love it.

It is definitely part country. You know, the genre that everyone writes off in what seems to be the default for music preferences on personal profiles. As in " Music: I love everything, except country." I dare you not to tap your feet to this song.

It makes me want to go out and buy some cowboy boots and go two-steppin' ...or at least go faster on the elliptical at the gym.

Comments

Popular Posts